Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Hempress Returns

Bom dia amigos! Welcome to the latest Observations from the Island.

First of all Keli has returned from the Toronto Hot Docs Festival just beaming. The festival was excellent and Westgate met numerous movers and shakers in the documentary film industry. Stay tuned to her website for all the latest details coming soon www.plantthisseed.com. She has barely had a chance to download her festival experience as she is back on set today shooting some corporate videos. In fact, today marks our first day working together since I began my contract at this advertising agency two months ago! Looking forward to it!

It's crunch time here on the island as we prepare for the next three days as we will be at a big conference downtown filming these corporate videos and working together. Tonight I also start a new class, Writing for Magazines, which I'm really looking forward to. Next week I start the next course in the Business Management program too so I'll be in classes heading into June. Then it's summer time! The sun is out in all its glory and its shaping up to be a gorgeous week here in Vancouver.

I really didn't have much to write about today, I'm just thrilled Keli is back home.

Thanks to all our friends back in Ontario too - Carty, Tersia, Julie, Wendy, Beth, Rick and everyone else who contributed to an incredible week.

This has been another Observation from the Island.

peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment